CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

FASHIONISTA #4 :: Ami Schaheera

Ami Schaheera
in real life i'm just like any other normal girl, to say that i'm in "love with fashion" would rather be an overstatement because i myself don't think i'm not that much fashionable, i just find fashion to be very exuberating, always astonishing and constantly evolving which i try to keep up with every now & then. therefore here i am collecting all these because that's what makes me happy, these lovely photos that inspires me. i'm a twenty something girl and i still don't know what i want in life but i tell you one thing, i do love immersing myself in this tremendous fashion world of mine.

in short;"Intrigued by the tragically beautiful & the beautifully tragic. "
KL, Malaysia

My Site :: http://ami.sptnkswthrt.com/


Source :: lookbook.nu

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan